8-week Dance Sessions
OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR WINTER/SPRING 2023
- An 8-week session of dance classes.
- A flexible option for busy families.
- Non-performing class. The Petite-Session dancers are not involved in a formal performance with costumes (aka no recital).
- There will be observation opportunities.
- Perfect if you’ve been considering our Dance Season programs for your child.
- This program is part of our Open Division. This is our creative movement program that introduces students to primary dance movements, coordination, music, and terminology in a child-friendly setting to help students develop body awareness, rhythm, flexibility, coordination, and confidence while learning technical vocabulary.
- This is a flexible option for your child to experience dance before committing to the Full Dance Season.
We are offering several sessions this Season. Scroll down for the options and schedule.
What are they going to do?
The dancers will be learning Ballet, Jazz, Creative Movement, and/or Hip Hop. Available sessions are below (scroll down to see the availability).
Cost is $170 for an 8-week session*
Very important to know that:
* There is NO registration fee
* New students and returning students ages 4 to 14 only and subject to availability.
What to wear?
For the past 10 years, she has focused all her efforts on training dancers that want to reach pre-professional competitive ballet level. More about her on our Faculty Page here.
How to enroll?
Here are your steps to enroll in the 8-week Petite Dance Session:
(1) Select your session by clicking the option below
(2) You will be directed to the signup page
(3) Enter the parent’s information first. The parent or legal guardian will need to fill out the information and the consent forms.
(4) You will be asked to enter the child’s information before processing payment.
(5) Review your confirmation email
(6) You need to register each child separately.
Here we go! Select your session now