WE ARE OPEN!
In an effort to minimize the amounts of classes running at a time and limit the amount of people within our facility, we will be offering a limited amount of dance sessions this summer.
As a valued member of our dance family, we care about the health and well-being of our students, staff, and their families. As we maintain our facility, we would like to assure you that we are taking steps to provide the safest environment for our families!
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe:
– Front Desk: The front desk area is protected with guards for safety, and it will be accessible if you need to make payments or need assistance.
– Surface Cleaning: Our common areas will be cleaned frequently. In addition, our studio equipment will be cleaned between classes.
– Lobby: The lobby will be closed to the general public. Lobby will only be available to our dance students waiting between classes. Parents are welcome to drop off their dancer or wait in the car.
– Restrooms: Restrooms will be open for our students to use. Restrooms will be maintained, cleaned, and wiped down per CDC recommendations.
– Hand Sanitizer: We have hand sanitizer readily available in our lobby and encourage everyone to utilize it frequently.
– Staff Members: Only staff feeling well (without symptoms) will be at the studio. Staff will be monitored for temperature. Front desk staff members will be wearing facemasks while serving you. Teachers will be wearing masks anytime that social distancing requirements cannot be met due to the nature of teaching a dance class.
– Scheduled Classes: We will have a reduced class schedule to accommodate social distancing guidelines. There will be one class at a time that will use the entire studio space to keep students farther apart. This will help limit the number of students that will be in our studio at one time.
– Water: Our water fountain has been disabled for the time been for sanitary reasons.
What You Can Do To Stay Safe:
– Feeling sick: If your dancer or anyone in your household is sick or not feeling well, please stay home.
– Sneezes and Coughs: We are encouraging all to cough and sneeze into their arms, not in their hands, and immediately go to the restroom to wash their hands and face. Students not feeling well during class will be removed from class, isolated, and parents will be called to arrange immediate pick-up.
– Hand washing: We encourage frequent hand washing (for at least 20 seconds before rinsing). Our facility has a water heater. We encourage you to use warm water when hand washing.
– Face masks: Make sure your nose and mouth are covered while visiting our lobby. Dancers do not need to wear face mask while exercising. Face masks left behind will be discarded at the end of the day.
– Water: Since the water fountain is disabled, please make sure to bring your own water bottle. Make sure it is labeled with the dancer’s name. Water bottles left behind will be discarded at the end of the day.
– Contact: Please talk to your dancer about social distancing safety and personal space.
– Arrival: Dancers are to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to their scheduled class.
– Temperature: Dancers will have their temperature checked at our lobby prior to joining class.
– Cleanliness: There will be a 10-minute turn around between classes to clean frequently touched surfaces and dance studio equipment. Teachers will have dancers wash their hands before and after each class.
– Waiting between classes: Only dancers will be allowed to wait in the lobby when taking multiple classes on any given day. A face mask shall be worn when waiting.
– No close contact: Recommended social distancing of 6-ft will be encouraged while in the studio and waiting areas.
We are closely monitoring the government guidance and recommendation in regards to COVID-19, and will continue to adjust our protocols according to the phases of re-opening that our state and city recommend.
We are thankful to all of you for working with us during this time. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We are very excited to see you again in person!
Please let us know if you have any questions.